Shipping and Receiving Specialist - Minerva
$12 to $20 Hourly
401K, Dental, Medical, Vision
Why Work Here?
“Be on the front lines of making dress dreams come true! Henri's is the nation's largest prom, pageant, and bridal gown store!”
This position is solely responsible for shipping and receiving all of the designer gowns and accessories that come through our stores. You'll have your own desk in a shared office (in other words—we’re not looking for someone to drive a forklift!) where you’ll essentially be in charge of all things coming and going.
We definitely want to hear from you if you fit this description:
- Incredibly organized
- You can file paperwork correctly in your sleep
- You are comfortable with computers
- You are known as behaving "cool under pressure" by your friends
- You possess an intense degree of attention to detail
- You can effortlessly juggle tasks
- You can lift heavy boxes filled with beautiful, beaded ballgowns
- Interested in fashion
- Some experience in the shipping and receiving world
This is a full time position plus benefits — Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k — plus deep discounts on Henri's merch. We like to promote from within, and there is definitely room to grow here.
In your cover letter, please briefly tell us three things:
- Why you are perfect for this position
- What you know about our company
- Describe your last job and what you loved and hated about it
If you want to learn more about our company, visit www.henris.com and find us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Finally, if your cover letter doesn't include some attempt at answering the questions above, it demonstrates to us that you're either unable or unwilling to follow directions, and your application will be promptly deleted. Or maybe you just skimmed over that part and forgot to put it in your cover letter, but it doesn’t matter, because attention to detail absolutely is crucial to this position. This job description is not all inclusive. Henri's reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Henri's is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.