Administrative Office Assistant - Columbus
$30,000 to $40,000 Annually
401K, Dental, Medical, Vision
Why Work Here?
“Be on the front lines of making dress dreams come true! Henri's is the nation's largest prom, pageant, and bridal gown store!”
Administrative Office Assistants treat our customers in a cordial, respectful manner and are champions of delivering a world class customer experience, both in person and over the phone. Administrative Office Assistants are computer savvy, have the ability to multitask, have strong interpersonal skills and are career-minded team players that set the benchmark high for true customer service professionals. Administrative Office Assistants are responsible for providing exceptional sales support by processing sales orders accurately and efficiently while maintaining a positive mindset. Our Administrative Office Assistants possess strong customer service skills with the ability to identify root causes in order to assist customers efficiently.
- Enter customer orders into system accurately and completely
- Process payment to proper accounts
- Answer incoming calls and respond to customer queries in a timely and courteous manner
- Maintain all open orders and courteously communicate status with customers
- Maintain responsibility for security of cash and other legal tender.
- Prepare daily deposits in accordance with Company policies and procedures
- Work daily reports according to Company requirements
- Assist Office Manager when needed
- Assist with displays, tagging, and other tasks as needed to maintain the store
- Flexibility to work a 5 day retail schedule that includes nights, weekends (both Saturdays and Sundays for Full-Time, either / or for Part-Time), and most holidays.
- Solid knowledge and competence of Microsoft Office Products
- Excellent phone manners
- Strong cash handling skills
- Excellent verbal and listening skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to use sound judgment and decision making
- Strong coordination skills